Wednesday, April 15, 2009
MISSION PARAMATMAKA! VISION DAYANANDKA !
Maharshi Dayanand awakened the Indian masses from their centuries old deep sleep. He could ignite some noble souls like Pt. Lekharam, Swamy Sradhanand, Gurudath Vidyarthi etc for rejuvenating the lazy mass. The yeoman services and movements of Arya Samaj flourished during British rule could not continue its vigor and speed after our independence in 1947. India is fast returning to the conditions prevailed here during nineteenth century. Vedas and Arshgranthas are being neglected now and thanthrik and pauranic literature emerged in their place.Arise! Awake! Aryas!. We have to take a leading role now. Let us make a result oriented action plan for next coming 15 years in Kerala (by the time of 200th birth anniversary celebrations of Maharshi Dayanand which is coming in year 2024).
1. Strengthen the existing units by study classes, social activities. Try to find out suitable scholars to take regular classes on vedic literatures and Arya Samaj ideology in a systematic manner. Expand the Sathsand units in all (14) districts by 2010 end. Presently our work is already there in five districts.
2. Translate the complete works of Dayanand into Malayalam and distribute them to interested people with nominal charges. This job is in progress now. Hope we will be able to distribute Sathyarth Prakash within next few months @ Rs.50 to 60/-. The Dayanand Veda bhashyam translated by Sri. Kizhanellur Parameswaran Namboothiri is almost ready for printing. The biography of Maharshi Dayanand is presently out of print. This will be ready for sale very shortly. Planning to publish a malayalm vedic journal for propagating Arya Samaj ideals.
3. Conduct training camps for performing Agnihothram and shodasha kriyas periodically. First such camp is planned in 1st week of May 2009. A team of dedicated Purohiths will be ready to perform Shodasha kriyas free of cost in their localities of each units by December 2009. Encourage and motivate our members to conduct Agnihothram and shodasha kriyas in their families.
4. Kerala is not having any full fledged vedic gurukul yet. This is essential for bringing a new generation of students who should have immense knowledge in vedic literature and Yagya tradition. We are trying to establish a Pt. Lekharam memorial Gurukul at Malappuram district by 2010 academic year. Few suitable locations are identified for starting this Gurukul. This will be finalized within a year.
5. Our organized work officially started on last `Rishi Bodhotsav’ (Shiv rathri day i.e. 23 Feb 2009). We will be completing three months in May 2009. The office bearers and organisers of all districts were named in a meeting held at Aluva on 01 Feb 2009. Their work progress will be reviewed in the executive meeting being held on Ist week of May 2009 and suggest future course of action in a planned manner.
6. One Sadsangan and Agnohothram is planned to conduct in Palakkad, Thrissur and Kottayam districts during Apr 2009.
7. It is planned to conduct regular classes on Sanskrit, vedic literatures and ideals of Maharshi Dayanand in each units by well known Arya scholars.
8. The important historical events of Arya Samaj movement and martyrdom days of Arya Missionaries who laid down their life for vedic propagation will be commemorated in all units with dedication. Various functions and sathsangs will be organized on these occasions. Encourage members to donate liberally for samaj works during such functions.
9. The required fund for various samaj activities to be mobilized through donations from like minded people and institutions. Proper accounting and austerity measures to be adopted by all office bearers and units for effective financial management.
10. To achieve the above objectives, we required the solid support of all ardent followers of Maharshi Dayanand in Kerala. We expect the physical, moral and financial support of all right thinking Aryas to carry forward our mission. Please do not send any financial assistance till we get formal affiliation and our Bank account is opened.
May the Vishu festival bring us happiness and dedication to carry forward our mission with more enthusiasm.`Om krinvantho vishwamaryam!’
For Kerala Arya Prathinidhi Sabha Adhoc Committee
KM Rajan Arya